In this project-based Preparing for CompTIA A+ - Exam 220-902 (2015 Objectives) video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Preparing for CompTIA A+ - Exam 220-902 (2015 Objectives) tutorial, online or offline... so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
Holding the CompTIA A+ certification is an IT career builder. Why? Because it indicates to IT hiring managers worldwide that you have the knowledge needed to set up and operate the technologies commonly deployed in today's IT centers. Obtaining the A+ certification requires that you pass two exams: The CompTIA A+ 220-901 and the CompTIA A+ 220-902.
This course prepares you to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902. It's taught by 25 year IT veteran Mark Long in a fun, friendly, step-by-step manner designed for the learner seeking the A+ certification for the first time and for existing A+ certification holders looking to re-certify.
* Attain the knowledge you need to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902 (2015 Objectives) exam
* Learn the memorization techniques that make test-taking easier and less stressful
* Discover what the CompTIA A+ certification means and why it's an IT career builder
* Understand the basics of software security, networking, Windows OS administration, and more
* Learn about cloud computing, virtualization, and how to secure mobile devices
* Clear your pathway to A+ recertification by understanding the A+ 2015 objectives in detail
Mark Long is a long time contributor to O'Reilly Media having authored twelve book and video titles including CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 (2014 Objectives), Windows Presentation Foundation Basics, Learning Windows PowerShell, and Securing Windows Networks. He solves IT issues for numerous Fortune 500 companies as the head of his own consulting company. Mark holds the A+ certification and many others, including Microsoft's MCSE, MCDBA, and MCT.
Broad, deep, and trustworthy information—everything from the Learning Library plus much more. 40,000 books, videos, and tutorials from 200+ pro publishers.
Complete Customer Satisfaction is our goal.
All O'Reilly Training DVDs come with a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your Training DVD just contact our sales department within 30 days of purchase for a refund. View our full terms and conditions