In this project-based Mastering Web Views video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Mastering Web Views tutorial, online or offline... so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
In this video, Max Firtman explains the technology central to mobile web development: the webview. He identifies the webviews available today and shows you how to properly configure them for optimal performance and security. You'll explore the differences between UIWebView and WKWebView on iOS, compare Android webviews, examine available third party tools, learn how to use an embedded webview, and practice debugging techniques. "Mastering Webviews" is part of Firtman's Mobile Web App Development Video Learning Path. It will be especially useful to developers already familiar with Android Java development, Android Studio, iOS Xcode or iOS Swift.
- Review the webviews available on the Android and iOS platforms
- Learn which webview APIs are supported by the Android and iOS platforms
- Learn how to set the basic webviews on Android and iOS for local and remote content
- Use WebView on Android and WKWebView on iOS to customize storage, gestures, and the UI
- Use WebView on Android and WKWebView on iOS to create a native-web bridge
- Embed a webview using Project Crosswalk for Android
- Debug webview content using emulators and Remote Inspectors
- Practice techniques for managing webview performance issues and security concerns
Maximiliano Firtman, founder of ITMaster Professional Training, is a mobile+web developer, trainer, speaker, writer, and Adobe Community Champion.
Not sure which video training course to purchase? Join our Online Learning Library and have unlimited access to all our content 24/7 for only $25.00 per month.
O'Reilly offer a variety of solutions to provide training across your organisation.
The O'Reilly Multi-User training solutions can accommodate educational and corporate/government organizations of all sizes. It’s built to be a self-contained learning platform, but can also be easily integrated into an existing LCMS if required. Simply put it’s an highly affordable training platform that can be customised to meet your exact requirements no matter how many people you need to provide training to. select your organization type below to find out more.
Complete Customer Satisfaction is our goal.
All O'Reilly Training DVDs come with a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your Training DVD just contact our sales department within 30 days of purchase for a refund. View our full terms and conditions