In this project-based Advanced Kotlin Programming video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Advanced Kotlin Programming tutorial, online or offline... so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
Designed for developers who already have a basic understanding of Kotlin, this video course examines some of the additional major features that make the language highly extensible and unique compared to other JVM languages.
You'll learn about more advanced uses for functions, class scenarios, and delegation, along with best practices for working with generics, metaprogramming, and asynchronous programming. Once you've added the skills in this video to your programming tool belt, you'll be fully proficient in Kotlin as well as a more well-rounded Java developer.
* Understand the approach that makes Kotlin so extensible and unique compared to other JVM languages
* Examine advanced topics like infix functions, tail recursion, and lambda extensions
* Explore the inventive features Kotlin offers for working with classes
* Learn how Kotlin handles concerns related to delegation
* Dive deep into issues related to generics - constraints, covariance, and more
* Discover the techniques Kotlin employs for metaprogramming and introspection
* Understand how Kotlin implements asynchronous programming using co-routines
Hadi Hariri is VP of Developer Advocacy at JetBrains, the organization behind the creation of Kotlin. He's been speaking at software industry conferences for over 15 years and is well respected within the open source community. He's the original author of Spek and Wasabi, amongst other OSS projects. He's been closely involved in Kotlin for more than four years. Hadi is easily accessible on Twitter at @hhariri
Broad, deep, and trustworthy information—everything from the Learning Library plus much more. 40,000 books, videos, and tutorials from 200+ pro publishers.
Complete Customer Satisfaction is our goal.
All O'Reilly Training DVDs come with a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your Training DVD just contact our sales department within 30 days of purchase for a refund. View our full terms and conditions