In this project-based 10 Best Practices for Quality Software Development video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of 10 Best Practices for Quality Software Development tutorial, online or offline... so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
Why do best practices in software development matter? What are those practices in the first place? This video presents 10 key best practices for quality software development, explains why they are important to how you develop software, and shows how each practice relates to each other and the big picture of software development.
You'll learn how to set software development goals and metrics, how to determine if your software is "done", and more in this theory and practice course that uses running software examples to illustrate how these best practices are deployed in real life.
* Master the practices serious professionals use to create quality software
* Learn about version control and how to keep track of code versions and branches
* Understand the need for separate development, test, acceptance, and production environments
* Review the importance of continuous testing and explore the different types of tests
* Discover why you should automate deployment and when to use 3rd party code
* Understand the need for documentation and how to make sure you have "just enough"
* Learn to standardize the development process and enforce code quality standards
An all-round expert in software engineering and software quality, Zeeger Lubsen has worked for the past eight years as a consultant with the Netherlands based Software Improvement Group. A former developer for Octavalent and EXS Data Systems, Zeeger is a Professional Scrum Master who holds a Master of Science in Computer Science degree from the Delft University of Technology.
Broad, deep, and trustworthy information—everything from the Learning Library plus much more. 40,000 books, videos, and tutorials from 200+ pro publishers.
Complete Customer Satisfaction is our goal.
All O'Reilly Training DVDs come with a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your Training DVD just contact our sales department within 30 days of purchase for a refund. View our full terms and conditions